Highland Venture Ltd is committed to undertaking good working practice to try and minimise the impact of its activities on the environment and operating in a sustainable manner.
- Liaison with landowners and other land users regarding the conducting of operations to minimize the impact of our activities on the local environment.
- Minimise waste by ensuring operations are as efficient as possible and seeking to repair, re-use and recycle redundant equipment / materials wherever possible.
- Disposal of hazardous waste in compliance with relevant Government legislation and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Source and purchase goods and services locally whenever possible.
- Research available and new market products to see what further action can be taken which will help reduce carbon emissions.
- Recognise the responsibility staff has in good environmental management and provide guidance and support to ensure that they exercise environmental responsibility.
- Encourage our visitors to appreciate the environment and encourage them to behave in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Continually review and update operating procedures to see what can be done to further minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.